COMPLETE THE FOLLOWING SENTENCES USING THE FIRST TYPE OF CONDITIONAL
1. If you (not study), you (fail) the test.
2. We (die) if we (not get) help soon!
3. If you (look) in the fridge, you (find) some cold drinks.
4. If there (be) no oil in the engine, the car (break) down.
5. I (lend) you my umbrella if you (need) it.
6. The sea level (rise) if the planet (get) hotter.
7. If you (eat) your sandwiches now, you (not have) anything for lunch!
8. You (be) safe in an accident if you (wear) your seatbelt.
9. If he (save) all his money, he (be able to go) on holiday to Canada.
10. I (not come) with you if you (not bring) John!